- Self-starter; 5+ years’ experience proactively identifying processes that can be automated, then building systems to electronically perform tasks and record data
- Employee awards – recognized as the top quarterly performer in 30 member team in 4Q of 2014, and received special recognition in a 115 person organization twice
- Degree in IT (3.97 GPA) and Java Development Certificate
|Applications||Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, SharePoint, Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Microsoft Office (including Access and Project Professional)|
|Database Systems||Oracle 10/11g, MySQL, MS Access|
|Operating Systems||Linux, Windows (XP through 10), Mac OS X, Android|
|BS, Information Technology; Java Development Certificate
University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA
University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH
- Configuration Change Approval System: automation system reduces change-request process from weeks to hours. IAC code creates files on the intranet, generates emails, validates digital signatures, and saves completed documents to the official government records repository.
- Project Management System: management information system allows coordination of teams, projects, and equipment. Generates customizable statistical reports and integrates with Microsoft Project.
- Document Deliverable Tracker: organizes document submissions and responses, calculating due-dates and requirements. Database consolidates document metadata from multiple projects, creating statistical charts and graphs for management.
- User Administrator: centrally monitors usage, permissions, and data changes of other systems.
|February 2016 - Current|
Fixed bugs and implement enhancements on cloud-based, SaaS Human Resources application with a payroll component. Created documentation in Confluence to assist others with setting up their developement environments, reducing typical setup time from 45 days to 14 days. Utilized SVN (Subversion) code repository, Jira for issue tracking, FishEye & Crucible for code-reviews.
|Project Scheduler, Acquisition Support
Odyssey Systems Consulting / EDSI
|September 2009 - January 2016|
Tracked tasks, milestones, and resources for 30+ simultaneous multi-million dollar Department of Defense projects. Created management information systems and trained users. Administered SharePoint sites, permissions, calendars, lists, and libraries. Conducted records inspections and training. Supervised and monitored the Division’s self-assessment program, assigning checklists and setting user permissions.
|Senior Administrative Support
|November 2008 - August 2009|
Provided administrative support to the Air Force Research Laboratory. Duties included: maintaining and organizing electronic filing systems; prepared research papers, presentations, and magazine articles to be cleared for public release; assisted scientists requesting travel to foreign countries; managed schedules for employee interviews and guest speakers.
|January 2007 - September 2008|
Managed employee insurance and benefit accounts of several multinational corporations, educating a wide variety of customers on available insurance and benefit programs. Responded to customer inquiries with detailed information and efficiently troubleshot client issues. Established rapport with customers while following all HIPAA regulations.
|HR Assistant – Intern
U.S. Air Force
|May 2006 - August 2006|
Performed administrative duties for the Air Force, including populating personnel records into a new employee database and organizing project files for record keeping.